EVERFLO HOME OXYGEN SYSTEM (Respironics)
- Air inlet filters, 6 per pk. (For u...
- EverFlo oxygen concentrator
- EverFlo oxygen concentrator with OP...
- EverFlo oxygen concentrator, transf...
- EverFlo oxygen concetrator with OPI...
Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar - heavy, bulky, noisy, or requiring frequent maintenance. EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers what homecare providers want and patients deserve.
EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrators can save you time and money over the course of ownership because of their design and quality. Field-proven over more than three years, EverFlo was rated highest in perceived quality by a 2008 independent survey of homecare providers, and hundreds of thousands of units have been deployed worldwide.
Manufactured in the United States and backed by our deep design knowledge, EverFlo is developed using only high-quality parts. With a recessed flow meter, metal cannula connector, strong plastic casing, proven sieve bed, and Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology, you will notice a reduction in repairs.
EverFlo is designed with fewer parts resulting in lower overall maintenance costs. EverFlo has just two filters. The external filter can be changed in minutes without special skills or tools and the internal micro disk filter is simply checked during routine maintenance procedures.
EverFlo concentrators are backed by value-added tools. From in-person and online training to financing options, you have what you need to succeed. And, since Philips Respironics offers a wide range of sleep and home respiratory products and comprehensive support, we can be the source for many of your product needs.
- Lightweight for easy transport: The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- Compact design looks less like a medical machine: EverFlo's ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn't draw as much attention.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly: The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility: The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use velcro closure.
- The Right Fit series focuses on patients' needs: EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs: No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security: EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
- Input Voltage: 120 +/- 10% VAC
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Oxygen concentration* (at 5 LPM): 93 +/- 3 %
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Weight: 14 (31) kg (lbs)
- Sound level: 45 (typical) dBA
- Dimensions: 58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D) cm (inch)
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
- Operating Temperature: 12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F °C/°F
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity °C/°F
- Operating Humidity: up to 95 % relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft) m (ft)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
EVERFLO HOME OXYGEN SYSTEMManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (251) 633-6235
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.